Our Dermatology clinic is one of Kenya’s most renowned in diagnosis and management of variable skin, hair, and nail disorder.
We believe in a well-rounded approach to care that includes considering each patient’s overall wellness and mental health in addition to treating the particular skin disease.
We believe that treating mind, body, and skin increases the probability of a successful outcome and helps patients with chronic conditions cope.
Treatment at the facility focuses on improving the quality of life for patients with chronic inflammatory skin diseases.
We currently offer the following skin, hair, and nail care services:
- Diagnosis and management of variable skin, hair, and nail disorders.
- Diagnosis and management of variable venereological disorders.
- Dermoscopy and Whole skin check for suspected malignant lesions.
- Scalp examination and trichoscopy for hair disorders.
- Skin biopsy for unknown skin diseases – Punch, shave or Excisional biopsy with
- Histopathological/immunofluorescence diagnostics
- Keloid management.
- Curettage for plantar warts, superficial tumors, etc.
- Dermatological surgery: Benign swelling excisions- lipoma, cysts, nevi, Seborrheic keratosis, dermatofibromas, etc.
- Wide local excision for tumorous lesions- Squamous cell carcinoma, Basal cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma, etc.
Main Hospital, KPJ Medical Centre, 1st floor
Every Monday from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To book an appointment call: 0111 000 600