Offered at the Village Medical Centre and the Main Hospital (Parklands).
- If you are using insurance, make sure that you have a letter of undertaking from the insurance.
- For Wellness Checkups, do not eat or drink anything except plain water for at least 8 hours before your checkup.
- If you are taking any medication, please have a list of the medicines.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition inform us about it before you do the checkup.
- You may require running shoes for the stress test, also avoid a heavy meal prior to it, avoid caffeine and fatty foods.
- Bring with you your identification card or passport for billing purposes
To book an appointment
Call: 020 4291 000/0728 900 800/0736 900 800